? … ?oli?, prodigious hands… his virtuosity and musicality are linked to the perfection… ?.
? Granada Hoy ?, Spain
Mladen ?oli? was born in Novi Sad (Serbia) in 1982. His education in music began at the age of five with Ivana Branova?ki and later, Svetlana Bogino.
Mladen left his home-land to continue the musical development at the famous Conservatoire National Supérieur de Paris with Prisca Benoit and Jacques Rouvier. After graduating with honors, Mladen enters the ? Perfectionnement ? degree at the same Conservatory, under the guidance of Prisca Benoit.
His education in France was supported by the French government and the Académie des Beaux Arts.
Over 30 prizes in international and national piano competitions marked Mladen’s musical path. His regular performances as soloist and with orchestras all over the Europe and Asia provoqed the highest acclaims and enthousiasm of public and music critics. Nevertheless, Mladen awaits with impatience his first recital debut on the American continent in the fall 2011.
Some major awards include:
- First Prize at the ? Premio Jaén 2010 ? International Competition, Jaén, Spain, 2010
- First Prize and the Audience Award at the “Maria Canals” International Music Competition, Barcelona, Spain, 2007
- First Prize and Audience Award at the ? Isidor Baji? ? International Competition, Novi Sad, Serbia, 2004
- Second Prize at the “Vladimir Krainev” International Piano Competition, Kharkov, the Ukraine, 2000
- First Prize at the “Sergei Rachmaninoff” International Competition for Young Pianists, Novgorod, Russia, 1998
- In 2008, Mladen ?oli? won the ? Avant-scenes ? competition organised by the Paris Conservatory and was therefore introduced to the Parisian public in some of the most important concert halls (the Musée d’Orsay, Le Louvre, the Cité de la Musique, Radio France etc.)
Mladen’s first CD recording (Naxos) with master-pieces by Ravel, Rachmaninoff, Schumann, Schubert and Juan A. Medina will be released in April 2011
? …Il a une classe naturelle et une distinction face à son clavier qui forcent le respect et le rapprochent des plus grands… ?
Ga?lle Le Gallic, Radio France